Before a more serious post summarising COP21 (maybe), and before Anna and Karen fly for their Antarctica cruise (soon), let’s start this final dark cold week before holidays with something light and happy! Just for you, my favourite science-related songs, live from my emergency playlist.
Please suggest your own science songs in the comments!
1) Under the deep sea, by CollegeHumor
2) I’m a climate scientist, by UNSW et al., getting old but still valid
3) Einstein vs Hawking, an epic rap battle of history to check your physics knowledge (and get a nerdy insult at 1:19)
4) The periodic table song, in order, by ASAPscience
5) Get Data, by UCSD, for the PhD students and anyone with a desperately close deadline